Author Topic:  MCG Darkest Hours v1.0 dev  (Read 1432 times)

20 Apr 17

Reply #15

Offline RizZen

• Members
  • Veteran

History File - Man... i was upset that day ^^
This game ducks with you when modding it. I did ducking introduce 30 original campaign missions (some as dummies other still dumb ai but they are completable with all objectives, buildings, linked turrets or sensors (some perimeter alters need to be set to enemy ...) and in some missions 100% of enemies and their objectives. I did the same to the 12 expansion missions now. Three are ready to introduce into mod. Now the editor again tries to duck with me.
Just for note: I traveled this game through all imaginable errors till I got working a single piece of ahit in it. This ridiculous mission 01/04 ruined the day. But I will do it again tomorrow and then finishing the shit out of this operation Hydra. Then only eight missions of two operations are left. So only 800 more ducking ridiculous shameful errors and I will introduce the impossibility into this awesome MOD! - Done, Problems Solved-
I WONT GIVE UP AND DUCK THE GAME IN THE END.
Censoring will be OK for me but this needed to be pointed out. I managed to mod so many games, but this is the modders nightmare. Believe me I know what ahit I'm taking about. But I... ... I will remaster the whole MCG and put it from physics to quantum physics. It doesn't want me to finish. It resists. But it ducking doesn't know that it can't duck with me.

I will dominate it! For the players! - DONE - Hehe ^^ - Klick

Remastered: Mech Commander Gold
- Darkest Hours -
Free Download
MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours (Fully remastered) v3.0 Download - googledrive link - Latest Version

Size: ~1,75GB
1.337 files (1.043)
14 game folders
Gamefolder Name: MCG Darkest Hours; version: 3.0
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 17 by RizZen »

21 Apr 17

Reply #16

Offline Colobos

• Members
  • Rookie

Original Campagin Op1 Mish15 crashes half way through if your using a high res launcher, switching back to original resolution means you can complete the mission and then exit game to switch back to high res.

21 Apr 17

Reply #17

Offline RizZen

• Members
  • Veteran

640x480 (nocd exe) / 800x600
Should help solving problem. It's a known bug of old exodus campaign mission 1. Expect me to have a closer look how to solve this maybe 2018 lol - at the moment the missions on desk to enhance and remaster are just the first 6 of each operation and later the first 4 missions of each expansion operation. Ty for reporting it may help others who get probs here to solve. Thumbs up.

Remastered: Mech Commander Gold
- Darkest Hours -
Free Download
MechCommander Gold - Darkest Hours (Fully remastered) v3.0 Download - googledrive link - Latest Version

Size: ~1,75GB
1.337 files (1.043)
14 game folders
Gamefolder Name: MCG Darkest Hours; version: 3.0

- Closed -
« Last Edit: 25 Jun 17 by RizZen »