Author Topic:  New Amazon Store - No international shipping?  (Read 979 times)

3 Jun 16

Read 979 times

Offline SpOoKy777

• Regular

Hi,

just checked your new Amazon shop, about to order an Atlas shirt...unfortunately the system says shipping to Germany is not possible!?

Is there no international shipping at all? Or did I miss something in the process...

Help is appreciated...with the announcement of more IS pixel mech shirts, I feel a strong need to collect them all ;)

6 Jun 16

Reply #1

Offline Bombadil

• NGNG Founder
  • Elite

Hey there, sorry for the late response. Unfortunately at this time, there is no international shipping option. This is however a new service from Amazon, so we're expecting them to add new features soon, including hopefully adding more countries.

8 Jun 16

Reply #2

Offline sikosis

• Members
  • Rookie

That's a shame. I'm from Australia and that shirt looks good.

8 Jun 16

Reply #3

Offline SeanLang

• NGNG Founder
  • Legendary

That's a shame. I'm from Australia and that shirt looks good.

Yeah it's actually sorta weird, considering the customer pays for the shipping. I'll try and contact them and ask why!

8 Jun 16

Reply #4

Offline SpOoKy777

• Regular

Ah ok, thx for the info!

Yeah it's actually sorta weird, considering the customer pays for the shipping.

That's what threw me off too...furthermore, it's not a "complicated" product to ship...
But I guess, given that it is a new service, it seems at least reasonable that they start on a smaller scale...

I'll wait for (hopefully) good news on that matter...   :)

4 Jan 17

Reply #5

Offline HellsDog

• Rookie

Any info on this yet? Im really looking forward to getting 4 different t-shirts. One is to replace my old yellow "all systems nominal" that got some UV paint on it and got discoloured :,(