Author Topic:  Empty / corrupted crates - Discussion Thread  (Read 282 times)

27 Jun 17

Read 282 times

Offline dashi112

• Members
  • Rookie

a few more crates are empty when you attack / ambush the star league base ( op 1 mission 20) but i'm not sure if this is intentional so i'm hesitant in bringing it up as it suits the briefing. Also...worth dropping the tonnage on it a little? ( playing on easy) I managed to survive with ease, yes it looked crazy but it didnt feel a challenge unlike 1-18 and 19.

just my thoughts
« Last Edit: 5 Jul 17 by RizZen »

27 Jun 17

Reply #1

Offline RizZen

• Veteran

These crates and others I would like to equip yeah. It's final exodus mission for operation 1. The empty crates where always empty on these campaigns.

If it's to easy...
...try on expert ^^
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 17 by RizZen »

27 Jun 17

Reply #2

Offline dashi112

• Members
  • Rookie

what i mean is that compared to the previous 2 missions 1-20 seemed too easy for easy mode, also loved doing 1-18 with 8 light mechs ( thats a fun challenge)

27 Jun 17

Reply #3

Offline RizZen

• Veteran

Well, the difference you feel between scenarios followed by others is based on where the campaign missions are from. In general Exodus Missions where the hardest, cause you often compete superiority and need to play smart to survive/master them. Other campaigns where build more story based - with more simple missions like X-Ray or Xenocide for example. Last but not least the Original Missions take part in the basic campaign with also very easy and challenging missions. What i have changed is that you play the different campaigns not straight in a row - but woven into each other based on operations numbers and personal feeling about. So playing easy and hard campaigns merged as a one and a bit shuffled like i did may cause strong differences between missions. But i played through it three times before i introduced full version and i must say all in all i really enjoy these merges - as they make it possible to form a lance which was impossible to achieve in older times.
« Last Edit: 28 Jun 17 by RizZen »

29 Jun 17

Reply #4

Offline dashi112

• Members
  • Rookie

I understand that, thank you :)

6 Jul 17

Reply #5

Offline dashi112

• Members
  • Rookie

crates on op 4 mission 10, op 5 mission 9 and a seemingly useless sensor tower on op 5 mission 7

6 Jul 17

Reply #6

Offline RizZen

• Veteran

OK, it is on list for DH update! Thanks
« Last Edit: 17 Aug 17 by RizZen »