« Last post by SpOoKy777 on Yesterday at 05:13 PM »
Here's some classic BT action 8)

Hi-Res:  https://spooky777.deviantart.com/art/MegaMek-1-699395274
Podcasts / No Guts No Galaxy Podcast #160 w/NetBattleTech
« Last post by SeanLang on Yesterday at 03:17 PM »
thx a lot!

problem solved!
Hi,

I'm happy my game reached Korea, greetings.
For this mission exists a bugfix. You can download it by entering the walk-through thread for original campaign in my MCG guide or one page back in this thread. I've done two bigger bugfixes for original campaign since now which are not included in the current download of full version. The bugfix will change mission objective for Wirth into a kill all enemies objective... mission will then end when map is cleared.

Hi, I'm from Korea and Big Fan of Mechcommander.

And I'm very glad cause your mod Darkest hour. thanks for your appreciate ^^

During the play, I faced some trouble, operation 5-12.

I already finished destroying all of Orbital guns and all of mechs, but still incomplete 6 part(Eliminate colnal wirth)

I killed wirth's turkina and minons, but still incomplete.

I dont know How to insert picture so I just explain only text, but I believe you can understand my story and truoble. If you need screenshots, Let me know your e-mail.

help plz.

In Korea, your Fan, KiHyun.
yeah I think a note in the briefing will be great.
Community Events / Totoal MWO Fridays
« Last post by RjBass3 on 12 Aug 17 »
To be exactly there are TWO crates you can only reach with JumpJets. One is near south-middle beach where lance two is starting, the second is north-west side of the beach on another island in the north west corner.
When you got those all objectives are succesful.

Dashi it is a good idea. I pronounced a 100% story/briefing update - this is on my list now. I will add an additional information for the tactical interface recommending the usage of jump jets when it´s not part of briefing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10