Author Topic: SCORCH  "Bears Special" (2x LB20X, 4x SRM4 + Artemis, XL340, TC1)  (Read 503 times)

3 Jan 17

Read 503 times

Offline RjBass3

• Regular

With this build the TC1 only serves to increase target info time, increase zoom and crit pad, but it can easily be switched out for another ton of ammo.

I have to say though that this isn't my build.  BearClaw came onto my stream when I was still figuring out builds for the IIc's and gave me this one.  Ever since it's been easy as hell to get 1000 damage games, plenty of kills etc..

I much prefer this build over the 4x SRM6 for multiple reasons.  First, you can add artemis for tighter groups and better pinpoint damage. Also they cool down faster then the SRM6's and on top of that, they are cooler to run. 

**Note: There is  bug in Smurfy not calculating weight correctly. Smurfy link shows 2 tons still available while game does not (unless I am missing something).

4 Jan 17

Reply #1

Offline Megaduce Flare

• Elite

I think it may be the 4 1/2 tons of SRM ammo. For science, I replaced them all with full tons of SRM ammo on your Smurfy build & got up to the full 85.

5 Jan 17

Reply #2

Offline RjBass3

• Regular

Thanks but the one I linked is built just like my mech in game.  Not sure why the tonnage is different. 

5 Jan 17

Reply #3

Offline Megaduce Flare

• Elite

The only other thing I can think of for the discrepancy would be the armor then. With the build you posted, you've got enough free tonnage to max everything out & only have 0.06 tons left over.

5 Jan 17

Reply #4

Offline RjBass3

• Regular