Author Topic:  Curtain call  (Read 138 times)

12 May 17

Read 138 times

Offline RizZen

• Members
  • Regular

I want to thank all people who took part in my mod and because it's going to final step: being full version standalone.
This all wouldn't have been possible to be done without these persons:

cMunsta: His guides where my Bible while learning to become the game. Everything word he wrote took me one step further... before I left his ending path.

SeanLang: For giving me a place to publish and store brain data while compiling my version. Also many thanks for modding section. I will make it later. At the moment I'm working 80% on mechcommander online cause this forum has less issues technically based.

Magic: from hard line productions. He gave me editor2 and extender updates and the downloadable original MCG game folder was the basement of developing remastered Mech Commander Gold. Without that ultimate wouldn't exist.

Wolfman-X: on first days of my project I started to write on hard line productions taking bout my mod and he didn't took me serious and called me a victim. That was my motivation to show what "victims" can do. Therefore he deserves a place as warrior in my mod.

The summoner: the first person who found, downloaded and gave feedback to my mod the early days. His help to publish and ideas for game changes brought me to extend my visions for game.

Legend from mechcommander online: one of the biggest thank you s of all goes to legend. He is same way retarded like me and we decided to work together. He held up the multi-player dream for a decade without really functioning multi-player feature cause 80% where fucked up by bugs and wrong or corrupted files. His passion for MCG and the golden multi-player game exe made it go multi-player on gameranger. This guy is the first address for anyone entering multi-player cause he is... simply legendary.
(I've changed standard resolution of multi-player to 1024-768 - high res exe files only work single player)

Erratic_cheese: for being irrational

RustyDios: for bringing up many files for mech commander which aren't even introduced into mod. But without him I wouldn't have seven finished weapons for MCG from Russian repulse mod inclusive allot unfinished campaigns or campaign files. Stuff for being introduced into MCG Ultimate - Darkest Hours later.

Confused_Shell: for optional weapon, tonnage and vehicle mods (only single player otherwise game crashes in multipayer.

Other people I would like to say thank you for participating with ideas, being playing tester or whatever to help me being still motivated to go on and don't give up even when game fucked with me:

CaptainSlide
Colobus
Iceman
Iron Arthur
Luxebo
Scrivener07
Sireyn
Wildcat
« Last Edit: 19 May 17 by RizZen »

15 May 17

Reply #1

Offline scrivener07

• Rookie

Big congrats man. Im very happy to see this project become fruitful after all these years. Your work is very much appreciated.

15 May 17

Reply #2

Offline RizZen

• Members
  • Regular

I only can say that each file ever made for MCG will finally take place in my remastered version when it's finished... Aslong it's finding a place on my hard-drive and is useable for game.

For first now my only attempt is to bugfix some minor issues related to player solo campaigns and then the standalone full version of darkest hours will be published.

18 May 17

Reply #3

Offline Sireyn

• Members
  • Rookie

Awesome! Thanks for benefiting the community with so much hard work!