Author Topic:  Help Support NGNG  (Read 2858 times)

2 Aug 13

Read 2858 times

Offline SeanLang

• NGNG Founder
  • Legendary

Did you know you can help support NGNG by just shopping at Amazon? All you have to do is click on the links below & purchase items like your normally do. This affiliate program adds nothing to your orders, items or shipping but kicks back a small percentage to NGNG!

Thank you so much for helping support all the projects!
  •     No Guts No Galaxy Podcast
  •     Mechs, Devs & Beer Podcast
  •     Critical Hits Webcomic
  •     All Systems Nominal Animated Series
  •     Community Artist Content and Store
  •     NoGutsNoGalaxyTV on YouTube
  •     Twitch.tv/NGNGtv Streaming
  •     NGNG Journalist Articles
  •     Facebook & Social Media
This all happens because of your Donations, contributions & purchases on the NGNG Store!

Here is our direct donate link if you care to send a tip!
« Last Edit: 6 Mar 14 by SeanLang »

2 Aug 13

Reply #1

Offline PoLaR_IV

• Elite

I wish you guys had an Ebay link!

Will try to keep an eye out on amazon though in case there is anything I like :]

3 Aug 13

Reply #2

Offline Monsoon

• Veteran

Now all you need is all those sites with .ca instead of .com. Get Cattra Kell to work on that! :P
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
There is always a constant clamor, change the coach, change this guy, get a new quarterback. You can’t listen to that – if a coach starts listening to the fans, he’s going to wind up sitting next to them. -Marv Levi

5 Aug 13

Reply #3

Offline Octantis

• Rookie

Bought a Kindle on Friday via your Amazon link.  I hope you guys get a few pennies for the effort.

Oct.

5 Aug 13

Reply #4

Offline SeanLang

• NGNG Founder
  • Legendary

Bought a Kindle on Friday via your Amazon link.  I hope you guys get a few pennies for the effort.

Oct.

Thanks man!

26 Aug 13

Reply #5

Offline staplebeater

• Rookie

I wish there was  way we could tell if the kickback to you guys worked.  When i bought my new video card i used it but not sure it went to ya

26 Aug 13

Reply #6

Offline OverForkOver

• VIP Sponsor
  • Veteran

I wish there was  way we could tell if the kickback to you guys worked.  When i bought my new video card i used it but not sure it went to ya

+1

26 Aug 13

Reply #7

Offline SeanLang

• NGNG Founder
  • Legendary

If you used the link it does, but you can always ask as well!